Below is more information about the details and process of application.
1. Complete and return Anglican Church in North America 2019 Assembly Exhibit Space Application (below).
2. All materials and/or books to be sold, displayed, or given away should be listed on the application and available to view by Anglican Church in North America administration.
3. Each exhibitor or organization is solely responsible to collect and pay any applicable Texas Sales Tax for items sold during Assembly to the Texas Department of Revenue. (Texas Sales Tax Information Here).
4. Within 10 business days of receipt of confirmation via email at least one person from your organization must be registered and paid in full for the 2019 Assembly.
5. All persons working at the exhibit must be registered for Assembly by June 1, 2019 or prior to the convention reaching full capacity, whichever comes first.
* Each space will have one 6′ table with a black tablecloth, 2 chairs, and basic wifi.
• Anglican Global Mission Partner Status (AGMP) or Affiliated Seminaries: $300.00
• Non-AGMP Exhibitors: $600
• Electricity for your table: 15-40 amp. $60.00 (includes an extension cord and power strip).
• Digital slide advertising: $100 (Rotating display will be played during Assembly dinner on Monday & lunch on Tuesday.)
* Exhibitor Fees must be received in the Anglican Church in North America office within 30 days of receipt of Confirmation of Assembly Exhibit Space.
Other proposals or needs will be considered on a case by case basis.